Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to the Fam!

Happy Hump Day!!  I have decided that at the beginning of every post I am going to include an uplifting quote or verse of some sort.  It makes me feel better to read positive things and I really like reading those things at the beginning of the day...I think it sets the mood for my day.  So here is my first inspirational quote...

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you have imagined.  
-Henry David Thoreau

I like this quote because I feel like I'm not living the life I had always imagined at this point in my life.  I remember always thinking my life was going to turn out one way and it has always turned out the complete opposite.  Would I change any of those things...NO WAY!!  I am supposed to be at this point in my life...this is the way things should be.  I'm so proud to say that I could not be happier with the way things are going and I know as long as I continue to ask for guidance and follow the path that is put before me then my life will always be the way it should!  :)

Today I am devoting this blog to two pieces of news that were so exciting to me last night.

1) Mumford and Sons are coming to Atlanta on June 12th!  M&S are one of my favorite bands.  I think they have such a cool sound and I have always thought that they would rock out live.  They were featured on the Grammy's this past year with The Avett Brothers (another fav) and Bob Dylan.   I hope that I can get tickets on Friday morning when they go on sale.  I am putting a link to one of their videos from YouTube on here so if anyone is not familiar with them you can hear.  I hope you enjoy!!!

 
The video for The Cave...Enjoy!

2) My second exciting news is about my wonderful and beautiful sister-in-law (yes, Joseph got married).  They have picked out a name for their precious baby girl.  They are due in August and I'm so excited to be looking at the cutest monogrammed baby stuff for her.  Her name is going to be Aubrey Grace Connell.  I love the name and think that I have already gotten a nick name...Aubie!  :) 

I am obsessed with monogrammed things and have already begun looking at cute bibs, onesies, and hooded towels (my fav) with pink on them.  The colors they have chosen are chocolate brown and pink for the nursery.  I am so excited for them and can't wait to keep you updated on things to come.  It is such an exciting time for our family and even more exciting to become an Aunt!  That's all for now!  I hope everyone is having a great day!  
Danielle with friends!

                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.