Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First post...

I am officially blogging...  :)  After much thought and even trying the last couple of months I just could never really get it together.  It was hard to figure out which template to use or what to even write, but now I can officially say that I am starting a blog.  

I have been visiting many people's blogs over the last 8 months.  I have a lot of free time on my hands when the kids are doing school and I find myself reading people's blogs for hours.  I enjoy getting to know people through their writing and I hope that people will find my blog to be the same way.  
I am currently living in Panama for this school year homeschooling an American family.  I have enjoyed this experience so much.  I will continue to talk about my time here throughout the next blogs.  There is so much I have to catch you up on while being here.


I have uploaded this map of Panama for people who are not familiar with the country and where I am.  If you look on the map you will see a town named Penonome, we are about 30 miles east of that city on the coast.  The country runs east to west which can get a little tricky when you are here.  Maybe that's just me though... :)

7 comments:

  1. YAY- I am excited to read your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I'm ready for you to get started on one!! It's so easy and a little addicting! Can't wait to see you in June!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you for getting up early. I tried to do that last year- get up at 5:30 am to go to the gym but it only happened three times. I just never got into the routine. I admire what you re doing and maybe it will give me motivation. I have been trying to start eating breakfast in the am too but need to get into a better routine. Ill try to remember to send you some yummy and easy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle! It's always great to hear positive things! I look forward to any recipes you have to share, I know you are quite the cook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have I been? I'm so glad you are doing a blog! Love hearing about all you are doing!!! ~Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA!! Glad you are enjoying it and found it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Nicole! I love your blog!! I also love your pictures, writing, and sites that you've shared. It makes me want to hurry and come visit you...too bad I have to work (LOL). Keep up the great job of taking care of yourself. I look forward to seeing you when you return in June. Hasta luego, Jackie O.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.