Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Groovin'

This is a short post and I hope you enjoy it!  I am going to share some of the tunes I am groovin' to right now.  As most of my friends know, I am a music FREAK.  :)  Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite songs right now...it is for the lover's of the world!  :)

John Mayer is probably one of my favorite artists and this song reminds me of my life right now!  
Perfectly Lonely!  :)

Love me some Black Eyed Peas and we jam to this song here in Panama...

This one too!  :)  We are huge BEP fans here!

These are just a few of the ones we are constantly playing at the beach and pool.  :)  What are some of your favorite tunes to sing and dance to?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.