Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Just a Little Crush...

It's Friday and a day that many people around the world will never forget.  Today is definitely a day that I will never forget.  :)



The thought occurred to me this morning that there are many people in my life now and if not all of my friends from Auburn that do not know some things about my past.  When I'm talking about past, I'm talking about my middle and high school years.  It all began in middle school, when I fell head over heels in love with Prince William.  When I was in eighth grade my grandparents and I took a trip to London and while they were dragging me around to every church in England, I was busy looking for the love of my life.  :)  This is no lie!  I had a huge poster in my room and many cut outs from magazines and I was so sure that we would spend the rest of our lives together.  I have not told many people, if any in my adult years, about my obsession with Prince William while I was growing up.  It's funny to me how there are people in your lives at certain times in your life that might not know the person that you used to be or the things that used to take up so much time in your life at particular moments.  I wanted to share that with all of you so you would know how special today was for me! 

I actually remember, believe this or not, the first time I saw a picture of Kate Middleton.  I knew she was the one for him and that might sound a little crazy, but it's true.  I think it is so neat her story and how they met.  I like how she is just a common girl who feel in love with a Prince.  Like so many other people around the world, I feel that this morning was truly a fairy tale beginning for these two.

I have never been more excited to wake up at 4:30 and I was even more excited to share it with my Mom over the phone.  At 6:00, I went to the gym and waited anxiously to see their first public kiss, which was so sweet and surprisingly two kisses!!!  I did get a little teary eyes, but many of my friends know I cry at the drop of a hat when it comes to things like that.  :)

Although William is now taken, no worries because I still have hope and know that my Prince Charming will come along at the perfect time!  :)  And I too will have my fairy tale beginning!

I hope that everyone who is interested in the Royal Wedding was able to watch and enjoyed it as much as I did.  Have a Happy Friday!!  Cheerio Darlings!


1 comment:

  1. Nicole,
    We have so much in common when it comes to this family! I am a huge Diana fan and love everything about her ;).
    I made my PK kids watch the royal wedding up until the kiss! I was so happy to see them kiss twice! I had a since of happiness go though me this morning and it reminded me of the day I got married! I even found myself listening to the XM radio station and praying aloud in the car as the ark bishop prayed over the couple! How sweet this couple is :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.