Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 Days

It's Tuesday and I have two days left before I fly home!!  I wanted these last couple of posts, while here in Panama, to be about my time here.  I first want to share two songs with you that we are jammin' to right now!  We are playing these songs out right now on the beach and at the pool...enjoying a few choice drinks!  :)  These will forever remind me of my time here and how much fun I've had!  We NEVER stop the party here! 

Another Black Eyed Peas!  :)

This one just makes me want to DANCE!!

I wanted to share a few pictures of where I have been for the last 10 months.  The community that we live in is a beach front community and one where very wealthy people from Panama City come in to spend the weekend at their beach house.  It is not uncommon to see people arriving in helicopters.  These are just a few pictures of some houses on the beach here.

This is one of my favorite houses in the community...I watched this one get built while I've been here.  I could do some serious entertaining here!  :) 
There is another picture of the side of the house that I took below. 











This is the side of the house from the picture above.  One of my favs!

I will post more tomorrow.  I hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.