Monday, June 20, 2011

Home Again...Home Again...

Long time no post!  I have been so busy since I landed on June 2nd that I haven't had time to post anything.  It is SO WONDERFUL to be home and I'm so thankful for my experience in Panama and will always be grateful for that chapter in my life, but it is so AWESOME to be home!!

Here are some things that I have been up to since I've been home.

I landed on Thursday and then on Friday I zipped over to Birmingham for Megan and Brett's wedding shower weekend.  It was such a fun weekend catching up with everyone from Auburn and pretty much reliving our college days!!  :)




Such a great weekend!!!

I got back on Sunday, June 5th, and had Vacation Bible School start at my church that evening.  My mom and I did VBS last year and it was so much fun, so I was really excited about this year and it was everything I hoped it would be!!  We had about 180 kids attend and so many great volunteers and people to teach God's word!  It was such a great week and I'm always so thankful to have an open heart to God's word!

The weekend of June 10th was so much fun too!  On Saturday, some Auburn friends and I went to Six Flags to celebrate one of my friends, Katie Hume's, birthday!  It was such an awesome day and nice to act like a big kid!!  :)  We ended up riding everything but the new one for this year, The Dare Devil and the infamous Scream Machine!  It was GREAT!!

 
This past week my Mom and my Grandparents went to the Cyclorama, which is right next to Zoo Atlanta.  I am going to share that with you guys tomorrow and also a some great recipes that I have fixed this past week!  Talk with you guys tomorrow!!

Oh, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.