Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

YUMMY!!!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!  This weekend is the official start to summer and it is so exciting!  There is nothing better than enjoying the summer with family and friends eating, swimming, and making memories!  I can't wait to get back home to enjoy all of those wonderful things!  :)

My amazing find today came when I was watching some cooking show while I was eating lunch and heard the music on the program.  I waited until the credits rolled and then found out who it was...Matt Costa!  He was signed to Jack Johnson's (who I love too!) label, which gives you an idea of what his music sounds like.

For your viewing and listening pleasure I have put a video below!  I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think...I know I will be blasting this while driving around this summer and hanging out at the pool!!

 

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and weekend!  Eat lots and stay cool!   BYE!

1 comment:

  1. That looks incredible! Makes me hunnngry : ) Hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.