Friday, May 27, 2011

Royal Style

We made it to Friday!!  WOO HOO!!  This is my last weekend here in Panama!  Can't believe it!

Ok, so when I get home I won't be writing about my adventures from Panama any longer and so I'm going to have to start writing about things that I find interesting or like.  This is my practice post for sharing somethings I like.  :)

As I have written about before, I have always been fascinated by the Royal Family and find myself even more so because Kate is involved now.  I have always loved seeing what celebrities and friends are wearing and I am happy to be sharing my thoughts with you!!  Yesterday I was so excited when they released the pictures of Kate when her and the fam met President Obama and Michelle.  I was even more excited to see her dress.  Yeah, yeah, it may be really simple but I LOVE it!  I just adore the nude color.

I also put some pictures of Kate's sister Pippa because I really like her style too.  I absolutely LOVED the dress she wore for the Royal Wedding and then loved the one she wore for the reception even more (the color was beautiful)!  They both have amazing style that is both timeless and classy and I can't wait to see more pictures of their amazing style!


Just to note this is my first collage thingy I have ever done for my blog with pictures and it is too small for my liking.  Can anyone help me with figuring out how to put images together that shows the actual image and then having their link attached...does that make sense?  If not, please message me and I will explain further.  Thanks so much and I hope everyone has a great Friday and blessed weekend! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. not quite sure how to do the collage thing... but try and make your pictures bigger! I enjoy looking at them and cant see them that well... when you upload them there is an option to do small, med., or large....if you find out the collage thing let me know!!! I have tried it on Picasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sam for the feedback. I will definitely start making my pics bigger and I'm going to try to work on the collage thing over the next month or so and figure this thing out...it's driving me crazy!! Once I figure it out I will let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.