Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How Can You Not Love It...

I hope everyone is having a great day!  We are in Panama!  We have 8 more days of school left and that is exciting to both the kids and me!  :)

As most of you know, teaching is not the easiest job in the world and one that I personally feel does not get the recognition it deserves (of course I feel that way, I'm a teacher).  I wanted to share with you a story that touched my heart and yes, made me cry. 

My grandparents give me the gift of a Guidepost subscription every year either for my birthday or Christmas, but it is just recently that I have really began reading them and enjoying their inspirational stories.  Most of the stories in the magazine touch my heart, but this particular one was so amazing.  It made me stop and think about the reasons why I became a teacher in the first place. The person in this story is truly an inspiration to not only teachers, but I hope to everyone.  I am going to put the link below and I hope you read it.  Please share with me your thoughts too.  :)

Guidepost Story

I hope everyone has either gotten their Mother's Day gift or you are thinking about what you want to get for your amazing Mommy's!  I know I have...it should be arriving in the mail any day now!  :)  I hope everyone has a great day!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.