Monday, August 1, 2011

What's Been Happening

It has been a while since I have blogged and I figured today would be a good day to catch everyone up. 

I first want to tell you to keep one of my best friends, Mallory, in your prayers.  Her older brother, Chris, passed away.  He was such an amazing person and an incredible brother and father.  Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. 

Then, I want to share with you that I went through my substitute training for Coweta County and I'm really excited because that means I can begin subbing as soon as school begins.  YAY!!!  Thank you for prayers and thoughts, this is a start which can hopefully get me a teaching job!  :)

Next, this weekend coming up is going to be AMAZING!!  One of my best friends, Megan is getting married to an AWESOME guy, Brett!!  It has been so fun being with them in Auburn when they first began dating and all the things that have lead up to them beginning the rest of their lives together!  I will be heading to Mobile on Thursday for the festivities and I CAN'T WAIT!! 

This was a night in December we were celebrating their engagement!

Lastly, another best friend, Danielle, came to spend the weekend with me last weekend.  We had such a great weekend and the most amazing part is that she is pregnant and I got to see how much her belly has changed since seeing her last in December (she is about 20 weeks).  The baby is due in December and they just found out last week that it is going to be a BOY!!  I am so excited for my Dan and can't wait to share that special time with her and Kyle!  

This is picture of me and Dan from her rehearsal dinner a couple of years ago.

Alright, I think that is all for now.  I hope you enjoyed reading about all the amazing things that have been going on and the amazing things I have coming up.  I am truly blessed with great friendships and I think I am one of the luckiest people in the world!  :) 

I hope everyone has a great week!  Bye!!

Oh, I did make some YUMMY Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies this weekend and I will share that recipe with you guys within the next few days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.