Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning...NOPE...Fall Cleaning

Good morning everyone!  I am posting twice in a week!  Can you believe it?  HAHA!

Just updating everyone on job news.  I did hear yesterday that they were still very interested and were still in the process of getting in touch with my references...so that's good news!!  :)  I will keep you all updated on anything new that comes up.  Thank you to everyone who has been thinking and praying about this...the power of prayer is amazing and I know that God will do what he thinks is best.

Yesterday I was pretty busy de-cluttering my room.  If you don't know, I live at home and living in one room is pretty difficult (well I guess you can say I have taken over about three different rooms...but we won't go there).  My bedroom has not changed since I have moved home after graduating from Auburn, and I guess it's because I have never had any down time to actually do anything.  I have this cute little desk in my room that was covered with junk, so I took some time yesterday to clean it off and now I can use it for my laptop.  I am very happy about this.

I found myself getting a little overwhelmed by the de-cluttering process.  Have you ever began going through something and then realized that you have taken all of this crap out and then you figure out you have to do something with it all?  Well that's what happened to me yesterday, but I got pretty much everything cleaned before I was able to relax and watch Bachelor Pad.  HA!

I'm really excited about being able to have some time to get all of this done and I definitely think it will help to have a clean room that I can relax in and not have anxieties about.  Instead of spring cleaning, I guess I am fall cleaning! 

Speaking of fall cleaning...fall is my ultimate favorite time of the year.  There is just something about the seasons changing over from summer to fall that just makes me so happy!  Not to mention football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkin patches, leaves changing, Auburn in the fall, jeans, cute little fall clothes and everything else that comes with this amazing time of year.  I am counting down the days and we had a great breeze yesterday that reminded me that fall is coming SOON!!  It was hard to be away from my favorite time of year last year when I was in Panama.  I did not experience any changes in weather except for rainy and sunny...so now you know why I'm looking forward to it!!  Here are some pics to get you ready for fall too!! 

 Looks like a great road trip!

 Can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch!

Well, that's all folks.  I hope everyone has a fantastic day!  I will be busy cleaning some more. 

I am leaving you with a quote that was sent to me yesterday...I think it's great!  Ciao!

"Just like the many colors of roses, we may be different nationalities, ethnicities, religions, or race.  But no matter what color a rose may be, it is still a rose, and likewise we are all human beings first."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.