Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Fever

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone is having a great day so far and had a great weekend! 

I want to share with everyone the new baby girl that is in our family now...Aubrey Grace.  I am officially an Aunt and I'm so excited!  I won't be able to get down to see her until October, but I just love looking at all of her pictures and can't wait to hold her (even though new born baby's scare me a little).  Alright, I will explain that one...I am afraid that I will hurt a new born baby...it scares me to hold them.  Once they get out of that newborn stage I'm fine, but for some reason I'm so afraid I'm going to do something wrong when I'm holding them.  Maybe since I will be holding Aubrey Grace a lot, I will get over that.  :)  Here are some pictures...

 Precious Baby!  This was right after she was born.

Brother Joe with his little girl!  They look just a like in this picture to me.

Some more baby news...this weekend we celebrated Danielle and Pauline's new babies.  They are both having boys and we had a great baby shower for them.  I can't get over the fact that it is time for my friends to have babies and many of them already have babies.  This is just so crazy to me, because I don't feel like we are that old.  :)  

I am so excited for Danielle and Kyle and can not wait until Cameron Kyle Meadows is here...he will be arriving mid-December!  YAY!  Here are just a few pictures from the shower. 

 Can't wait to see Baby Cam!

I decided last week that I wanted to do something extra special for Dan.  I decided to make a blanket.  I picked out some really cute cowboy fabric and this extra soft brown fabric and went to sewing.  It was so easy and will be something she can use for Baby Cam forever!  Here we are with the finished product.

 The blanket I made for Dan and Baby Cam!

 Love her!

 Mumma and Dan!

 Kissing bellies picture!

It's been a long time since we were all together!

That's all for now.  I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back soon! 

5 DAYS UNTIL FOOTBALL!!  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.