Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good Job Hunting...

Happy Thursday!  I hope everyone is having a great day.  I am posting before midnight which tells you that I am home and messing around on the computer!  :)

In my email daily I get a daily devotional and yesterday I was sent this one...

But Jesus said, "You feed them." "But we have only five loaves of bread and two fish," they answered. "Or are you expecting us to go and buy enough food for this whole crowd?" For there were about 5,000 men there.

When the disciples expressed concern about where the crowd of thousands would eat, Jesus offered a surprising solution--"You give them something to eat." The disciples protested, focusing their attention on what they didn't have (food and money).

Do you think God would ask you to do something that you and he together couldn't handle? Don't let your lack of resources blind you to seeing God's power.  

This spoke to me because right now I have been going through the job search, looking for teaching jobs in my county and the one next to us, and this week I found myself frustrated and not having as much patience as I have had because I'm beginning to see the bills come up in August that I don't have a lot of money saved for.  But then this was sent to me as my daily devotional for yesterday and it spoke volumes to me. I am asking for prayers from everyone.  

Please pray that I keep having patience and trust what God has planned for me.  I have full faith in that God knows what is best for me and will take care of it, but sometimes you just have to reach out to others to help you in your prayers and that is what I'm doing now.  God will never give us anything that we can't handle and I truly believe that and I'm excited to have that peace of mind.  :)  It is amazing to me how when I need a piece of advice or something of the sort these things present themselves to me.  That is no coincidence.  :) 
One thing I did today was plant my rosemary.  I took a picture to show you my amazing planting skills.  This will be the first plant I have planted from seed and it is an herb, so I guess we will see how well it goes.  :)  I will keep taking pics to update you.  

 The beginning...

 I had some cute company!

 More cute company!

 I think that is all for now!  Going to enjoy lunch and then a dinner date with Ilie and Anna!!  :)  Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.