Sunday, August 21, 2011

Great Find!!

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a great weekend with some amazing friends!  Katie and Ryan just moved into a new house and they had a little house warming party and it was great!  I was able to catch up with some old friends and meet a lot of new ones, and that is always fun!  :)  Story of my life folks, I didn't take ONE picture!  Sorry I can't share any with you! 

Their new house is in the Brookhaven area, which for people who are unfamiliar is close to Lenox Mall.  So, when I left their house Sunday afternoon I figured I would stop at Lenox and see if there was anything worth getting.  One of my favorite stores, Urban Outfitters, is at Lenox and so I went there and found this...

LEOPARD CARDIGAN!!!

Don't you just love it!?!  I am so excited about it and can't wait to wear it once it gets a little cooler!!  

Alright, fall is almost here which means it's my FAVORITE time of the year, the weather is beautiful, and FOOTBALL SEASON!!!  WOO HOO!!

13 DAYS UNTIL FOOTBALL STARTS!!!!  YAY!!
(Can you tell I'm a little excited?)
Here is a link for SEC East and West football schedule if you want it...I printed three out..HAHA!

Football Schedule 

I hope everyone has a great Monday and I will keep everyone posted on job news!!  Please keep the job situation in your thoughts and prayers...I should hear something tomorrow!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.