Monday, June 27, 2011

Sharing is Caring!

Three things to share with you today!  Oh by the way Happy Monday!  :) 

1. I hung some new pics above my bed, well Dede did!  :)  I love them and I think they look so much better than what was up there.  I wanted to take a before and after but I didn't...I will get better at that!  :)  Here is the after...
Ok, I may be a little obsessed with...Ohhh I don't know...  :)

2.  I, well Dede, also hung my flat on the wall as well!  This I am obsessed with because I LOVE a hung tv! I still have some things to do with this...like the wires.  I am just excited about some change!  :)


3.  I am sharing something with you that one of my besties, Mallory, shared with me...it's called Pinterest!  Go on their website and join...I am addicted!  :)  Here is the link...ENJOY!!


I hope everyone had a great Monday!  Later alligator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.