Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fabulous Weekend

It is amazing how difficult it is to post since being home!  I need to post more and get some projects going.  Things have been a little crazy because I have been so busy!  This past weekend was such an awesome weekend with Megan's Bachlorette Party at Navarre Beach!

I haven't been to Navarre since high school and I forgot how beautiful it was down there.  We had such a great weekend laughing, sharing stories and catching up, and I can't wait to share more special moments with Megan and Brett in Mobile for their wedding and with all the girls!!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

 Having a blast on the beach!!

 Lovely ladies on the beach!

  Me and the beautiful bachlorette!
 Balcony pic...Ready to go!!

Beautiful setting with beautiful girls!

On Sunday, when all the girls left to go back home, my brother Joseph picked me up and we headed to Ft. Walton to Danielle's baby shower for Aubrey Grace!!  It was such an awesome afternoon meeting Danielle's friends and family and getting ready and excited for Aubrey!!  August 19th is when Danielle is due and we can't wait!!  :)

The fam!
I am sad that my exciting weekend is over, but so thankful to have such amazing friends and family and making great memories!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and I will post again soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.