Tuesday, November 8, 2011

There Is No Such Thing As Perfect...Well...

Well well, my friends, it has been WAY too long since I have written.  I have a lot of catching up to do...especially with me not writing ANYTHING in October.  My first post back is dedicated to a new little life that made a huge difference in our family.

I understand what is said about there is no such thing as a perfect human...but I have to share with you the most perfect little thing...

Baby Aubrey Grace!

My brother and his wife, my sister-in-law :) (Danielle), had a precious little girl on August 20, 2011.  My mom and I were able to get down there a couple of weekends ago and visit her.  This was the first visit I had made, but Mom went down previously during Labor Day weekend.  I was so excited and could not wait to see and hold her.  I think I have shared with you guys about my fear about newborns and just feeling like I was going to do something wrong with them, ask some of my friends with babies...but that was not the case with Aubrey Grace.  I walked through the door and she was handed to me and it seems like the weekend passed by too quickly and I never put her down.  :)

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of how beautiful she is, but these pictures do her no justice.




I hope you enjoyed my post and pics about/of Aubrey Grace!  There will be lots more of her in the future...

I hope everyone has had a great week and had a great October!  I promise I will do better about writing...

WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone taking the time and visiting and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. But if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.