Just a little update, things have been crazy busy with trying to get everything together job wise. I am still searching for a teaching job, but I'm lucky to be subbing two days a week now and working in the office three days. :) It is working perfectly and it is so nice to be back in the classroom. I've missed it so much over the last couple of months.
I turned 26 at the beginning of March and had a great time celebrating with friends and family. We did go back to our college roots and saw one of my favorite bands back in Auburn, 17th Floor. :) It was a great time!! Other than that, I am just trying to stay patient waiting to see what God has planned for the next step in my life!
Alright, now on to the good stuff.
On Pinterest, I found a great topic to write about. It will consist of 30 days of getting to know myself and for others to kind of think about these things also. My hopes are that people share things about themselves and also just take the time to reflect. I think it is such a great thing when people open up and share things about themselves, positive or negative. It really helps people grow and I strongly believe you can't be afraid of change and finding out about yourself, even if it shows you a few flaws. If you never know yourself how can someone else get to know you? Enough of that...
The first one is to list 20 random facts about yourself. Here are mine.
- I have four names: Margaret Elizabeth Nicole Stewart
- I have my bachelors and masters in Early Childhood Education, but am working an office job.
- I am currently working on my specialist degree in school library media...yeah, I'm a dork. ;)
- I lived in Panama for 10 months as a live-in teacher/nanny for an American family.
- I am my mom's only child, but have two wonderful step siblings.
- I can never hold a grudge against ANYONE...it is probably a good thing to be able to forgive, but sometimes I forget too, which is not always a good thing.
- I graduated from Auburn University! (War Eagle!)
- I am single. :)
- I teach Sunday School to 4 year olds.
- I am a little obsessed with music, any kind, but those close to me know what my fav is.
- I taught first grade for two years.
- My family is auditioning for Family Feud. HAHA! No lie!!
- I continue to grow in my faith daily.
- I have a difficult time just letting things be. I always need an answer.
- I was born on 3/4 at 4:03. HAHA!
- I love to cook, but definitely need to practice a bit.
- I could spend all day looking at or on the water. I'm a Pisces!
- I have found a new obsession: Crossfit (look it up if you don't know what it is)
- I am reading the first Hunger Games right now.
- I write everything down...I am calendar obsessed.
Ok, well that was a little harder than I would have imagined. I would love to hear random facts about anyone who wants to share!
I am leaving you with this inspirational verse that is on my wallpaper on my phone and I read it everyday to remind me that the plans I try to plan for my life are nothing compared to what God has planned. Amen to that!
"The Lord will work out his plans for my life- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.
Psalm 138:8 NLT
I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and I will be back tomorrow with the second dose of Nicole randomness. :)